How to choose the layout: A chaise or chaise lounge is the part of a sectional extended forward - "long chair", normally featuring no arm. It is attached to the sofa at ninety-degree angle and gives you ample space to stretch out and relax. When you are facing a sectional the chaise can be on the left or right side. The Orientation Layout option allows you to choose the position of the chaise that fits your space.
e.g. right facing chaise
The modern sectional leather sofa is classy, stylish and effortlessly chic. With tufted back cushions and clean lines throughout, this set is an outright winner in the design stakes. This section sofa is finished in sumptuous coffee brown leather with high density form padding underneath and solid wood construction. With very comfy cushions to ensure neck and head support exactly how you want it. Sobriety, luxury and comfort, this sectional sofa will fit perfectly in any area.
The corner sofa is one of the possible furniture configurations offered by the modular system. It’s a corner sofa comprised of armchairs with the relaxation function that are a very comfortable solution for relaxing in front of the TV, reading books or magazines, or an afternoon nap. They allow their users to assume a body position that they find most comfortable at a given time.
How often do I need to have my leather furnishings and surfaces cleaned and conditioned? The answer to this question depends on two main factors: where the piece is located and how often it is used. Leather upholstery cleaning is recommended about once a year for pieces which are used daily but not in direct sunlight. However, if your leather furnishings are in direct sunlight and get use on a daily basis, our leather cleaning services is recommended every three to six months to maintain the best color and condition.
- Made with European materials only
- Hand made production, designed in Poland
- A symbol of beauty and grace
- Color: coffee brown
- The best quality leather
- High density foam for support and comfort
- Dramatic back comes with high and plush cushions
- Appeases with its sculputuristic presence and thoughtful styling
- Plush lounge reclining chair is available with powered mechanism
- Solid hardwood construction
- Pull-out sofa-bed is a part of the set
- One of the most ergonomically designed sectional
- Extra modular armless chair can be ordered to fit in between any pieces
- Matching arm chair, loveseat and sofa can be made to extend the collection
- Optional chair comes with electric recliner lounge
- Chaise section with recliner chair: 74" x 38.6" x 39.4"H
- Corner: 48" x 48" x 39.4"H
- Sofa with convertible bed: 73.2" x 38.6" x 39.4"H
- Sectional overall: 122" x 121.2" x 39.4"H
- Extra armless chair: 31.5" x 38.6" x 39.4"H
- Chair with recliner: 45.7" x 38.6" x 39.4"H
- Loveseat: 64" x 38.6" x 39.4"H
- Sofa: 85" x 38.6" x 39.4"H
Our leather factories operate in compliance with the requirements set forth by the UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 standard, for design and production of finished leathers for high end furniture.
The foam, especially for the seat cushions and backrests, is the most important element for the achievement of an adequate comfort of our living room furniture. Our sofas are made of special foams developed in every aspect from the current generation products, born from the latest research to response for higher comfort and durability.
The inner structures of sofas and sectionals are made of ecologically certified solid wood - pine or oak. All sofas are made with hardwood frame and each corner assembly is glued, screwed and corner-blocked assembly required. The mechanisms for moving backs and seats are metal powder-coated and on the visible parts are chromed. All raw materials that are used for the realization of our sofas produced according to European standards: the leather, wood, foam and feather padding as well as the thread used for the seams are all certified.
Conceria Mastrotto Specialising in the production of a wide range of bovine leathers for the footwear, furnishings, clothing and leather goods industries, Conceria Mastrotto was the first company founded in the Group, and it now has over fifty years proud experience behind it.
We accept all major credit cards, Google Checkout, PayPal, official bank cheks and wire transfer. For orders made outside the United States, Prime Classic Design Inc. accepts PayPal and wire/bank transfers only. We do not accept international credit cards. For more information please call us toll free at 1-800-691-8191.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 10 August, 2018.