How to choose the layout: A chaise or chaise lounge is the part of a sectional extended forward - "long chair", normally featuring no arm. It is attached to the sofa at ninety-degree angle and gives you ample space to stretch out and relax. When you are facing a sectional the chaise can be on the left or right side. The Orientation Layout option allows you to choose the position of the chaise that fits your space.
e.g. right facing chaise
Divan is a generous seating solution with a unique blend of formal design qualities such as wide arms, a thick and deep seat, and a continuous tubular support structure with a more comfort driven theme of lots of loose cushions. The interesting part of this design is that no matter how carelessly you place the cushions, Divan manages to maintain its sleek look.Highlights:
- Internal Structure: Solid pine wood frame
- Internal Upholstery: Polyurethane foam, polyester fiber
- Support Structure: Polished chrome plated steel tubes
- Ferrules: Thermoplastic material
- Cover: Slip cover with Velcro enclosures in fabric
- Divan Ottoman: H14.5" W35.5" D31.5" SH14.5"
- Divan 3 Seat: H23" W86" D39" SH14.5"
- Divan Sectional: H23" W129" D55" SH14.5"
- Divan left or right 3 Seater: H23" W90" D39" SH14.5"
- Divan Left or right Chaise: H23" W39" D55" SH14.5"
No, we do not have a showroom or a physical store. The furniture is located in different warehouses throughout the United States from East to West coast. Since we have a good few thousands items on the website, showroom even for a reasonable amount of this furniture is almost impossible. Online business model a better way to provide you with a large selection at much better prices than actual furniture stores.
Divan Sectional Sofa w/ Lots of Loose Cushions and Wide Arms
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 01 August, 2009.