How to choose the layout: A chaise or chaise lounge is the part of a sectional extended forward - "long chair", normally featuring no arm. It is attached to the sofa at ninety-degree angle and gives you ample space to stretch out and relax. When you are facing a sectional the chaise can be on the left or right side. The Orientation Layout option allows you to choose the position of the chaise that fits your space.
e.g. right facing chaise
Island is a stunning design with a fine blend of comfort and style, soft and hard forms. The continuous tubular support structure compliments the rectilinear sofa base resting on top of it radiating a formal character. The seat, the back and the loose cushions contradict to this formal theme and add a more welcoming feeling. Island consists of a corner seat, and an angled two seat. The same elements can be used to create the symmetrical layout.Highlights:
- Internal Structure: Solid pine wood
- Internal Upholstery: Polyurethane foam, polyester fiber
- Support Structure: Chrome plated steel tubes
- Cushion Pad: Feather and down
- Cover: Slip cover with Velcro enclosures
- Island Sectional: H28" W143" D58" SH15"
- Island Side 3 Seat: H28" W86" D58" SH15"
- Island Chaise: H28" W58" D58" SH15"
- Island Coffee Table: H25" W23" D18"
We are always happy to track your order for you. To track your order, Please email us at email@example.com or call us toll free at 1-800-691-8191 and provide us with the invoice number or simply your name.
White Fabric Island Sectional Sofa
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 01 August, 2009.