Add and Save
How to choose the layout: A chaise or chaise lounge is the part of a sectional extended forward - "long chair", normally featuring no arm. It is attached to the sofa at ninety-degree angle and gives you ample space to stretch out and relax. When you are facing a sectional the chaise can be on the left or right side. The Orientation Layout option allows you to choose the position of the chaise that fits your space.
e.g. right facing chaise
Don't think you have the room for a sectional? Think again! The Modern Microfiber Sectional Sofa Set is smaller and a little more mainstream than most modern sectionals. But don't assume that the Modern Microfiber Sectional Sofa Set is ordinary, the armrest on the chaise works double duty as a small bookshelf, and the sectional can seat four or five friends comfortably. Wooden bookcase armrest in espresso finish. Slick design with wooden block legs. Pull two ottomans together to complete a bed.
This sofa is customizable! Customizations are offered at no additional cost such as ordering with multiple colors and changing the orientation (as pictured or reverse). Available in Beige or Sahara Brown in both left and right configuration.
- Corduroy knit fabric upholstery
- Dried solid wood frame construction for durability
- Reinforced corner blocks for added strength
- Interwoven webbed base suspension
- High density foam seating for enhanced comfort
- Detachable polyester fiber filled back cushions and throw pillows
- Small and Large Ottomans are optional
- Sectional: W114"x D36/61"x H28"
- Bookcase: W61"x D41"x H28"
- Large Ottoman: W41"x D24"x H16"
- Small Ottoman: W24"x D24"x H16"
We accept all major credit cards, Google Checkout, PayPal, official bank cheks and wire transfer. For orders made outside the United States, Prime Classic Design Inc. accepts PayPal and wire/bank transfers only. We do not accept international credit cards. For more information please call us toll free at 1-800-691-8191.
High End Microfiber Sectional with Pillows
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 10 November, 2014.