We are pleased to introduce the new collection wall unit set in cognac finish with brushed steel insert panels. The sideboard has two doors, both featuring 'soft close' hinges and doors opening from the central points. The recessed design of both the doors and base enhance this modern design sideboard. The Cabinet is supplied with one LED spot light with remote control function. There are two shelves in cognac finish and a central glass shelf. The TV console provides generous storage space for all your home theater components, CDs, DVDs or magazines with its two storage compartments. There is a central glass shelf with height adjustment for AV equipment along with AV access hole at the back. The four-door unit is what you need and want it to be. Simple, modern, functional and classic all at the same time. The broad swept planes and linear orientation of the pieces are accented handsomely by the deep straight graining of the rift-cut oak. This wall unit created in Italy features a simple contemporary style, which is best illustrated by the sleek design. It has a real oak finish in cognac with a steel frame combining style and durability. This shelving unit will fit perfectly anywhere in your home.Highlights:
- Set includes one TV stand (middle), four-door unit (right) and a vetrine (left)
- The vetrine comes with with LED light
- Contemporary style, 100% made in Italy
- Natural oak wood finished in cognac color
- Brushed steel insert trim
- Also available in other colors
- The items can be purchased individually, removed or replaced
- TV-Stand: 61.5"L x 20"D x 18"H
- Four-door unit: 42"W x 20"D x 57.5"H
- Vetrine: 42"W x 20"D x 68"H
Almost all of our products can be shipped anywhere in the world. We can ship via ocean freight and air freight, both of which have their advantages. If you live overseas and would like to place an order, please email us for a shipping rate quote or call us toll free at 1-800-691-8191.
Contemporary Cognac Oak Finish Entertainment Unit from Italy
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 10 February, 2017.