How to choose the layout: A chaise or chaise lounge is the part of a sectional extended forward - "long chair", normally featuring no arm. It is attached to the sofa at ninety-degree angle and gives you ample space to stretch out and relax. When you are facing a sectional the chaise can be on the left or right side. The Orientation Layout option allows you to choose the position of the chaise that fits your space.
e.g. right facing chaise
Bayview is sure to attract attention in any interior. Its sophisticated design is actually purely comfort driven and incorporates traditional features with contemporary details. Sit back and relax, let the extra padded seat and back cushions absorb you. Enjoy every moment on it.Highlights:
- Internal Structure: Solid pine wood frame
- Internal Upholstery: Polyurethane foam, polyester fiber
- Support Structure: Solid oak wood
- Cushion Pad: Feather and down
- Cover: Slip cover with Velcro enclosures
- Bayview Side Table: H9.5” W23.5” D14.5”
- Bayview Chair: H27” W41” D38.5” SH16”
- Bayview 2 Seat: H27” W68.5” D38.5” SH16”
- Bayview Big 2 Seat: H27” W84” D38.5” SH16”
- Bayview Sectional: H27” W124.5” D66” SH16”
- Bayview L or R 3 Seat: H27” W77.5” D38.5” SH15”
- Bayview L or R Chaise: H27” W47” D66” SH16”
Almost all of our products can be shipped anywhere in the world. We can ship via ocean freight and air freight, both of which have their advantages. If you live overseas and would like to place an order, please email us for a shipping rate quote or call us toll free at 1-800-691-8191.
Comfortable Bayview Contemporary Sectional w/ Extra Padded Seat
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 01 August, 2009.